Learn more about conditions about Spine surgery Guadalajara.
Sciatica is characterized by the following symptoms:
- Constant pain in the buttock or one of the two legs
- Pain that increases when sitting
- Tingling or burning down the leg
- Weakness, difficulty, or numbness moving the leg or foot
- Shooting pain that can make it difficult to stand up
Sciatica pain can range from infrequent and irritating to constant and debilitating.
Low back pain
Low back pain can present with any combination of the following symptoms:
- Difficulty moving to such a degree that the patient cannot walk or stand up
- Pain that begins in the leg or pain that also passes through the groin, buttock, or upper thigh
- Dull pain
- Muscle spasms that can become severe
- Localized area that when touched causes pain